3 DAYS/2 NIGHTS
DAY 1 – TORTUGUERO (B, L, D)
Very early morning you will transferred to Guápiles town (Meeting point) to have breakfast and then continue to Pavona Dock, where you will board the boat, to travel along canals that meander through the dense lowland rainforest. Check in and your hotel and the staff will be you a warm welcome. This afternoon, after lunch you will visit the village.
DAY 2 – TORTUGUERO (B, L, D)
Spend the day exploring many of the secondary canals of Tortuguero National Park, an area extremely rich in flora and fauna. Its humid tropical forest is home to many species of birds, insects and wildlife, such as crocodiles, jaguars, howler monkeys and peccaries. This is the most important nesting site in the entire western half of the Caribbean for the green turtle (June-October). Other species of turtles which nest in the park include hawksbills, loggerheads and the giant leatherbacks.
DAY 3 – SAN JOSE (B, L)
After breakfast, boat transfer to Caño Blanco/Pavona Dock; then land transfer to Guápiles to have lunch, after that relax and enjoy a scenic drive back to San José.
END OF THE SERVICES!
- Meals mentioned above (B= Breakfast L= Lunch D= Dinner)
- Naturalist guide
- Entrance fee to Tortuguero National Park
- 2 nights lodging with all meals
- Excursions mentioned on the Itinerary
- 24/7 assistance by ECOTRIPSCOSTARICA representative
Note: Beverages at Manatus are not included
- Personal expenses and tips
- Other excursions, tours and activities indicated as optional or not included.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Extras at the hotels/Lodges
What to bring?
- Comfortable clothing, sunscreen, repellent, sunglasses, bathing suit, camera, hat, visor & hiking shoes, tennis shoes, and light jackets.